United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get their Fascination with going for Boateng or Maguire.....surely the answer is right in front of them.

1. Jose knows his game inside out
2. He knows what tactics manager uses every time
3. Old
4. Slow
5. Available

Step forward JT

Mark my words - it could happen
Don’t forget boyhood rag

If they sign Jerome Boateng I think it will nicely sum up everything wrong with them.

They're going after a 30 year old, very injury prone defender who fell out of Bayern's first team last summer, and paying £45-50m for the privilege, allowing Bayern to buy another up and coming young player in Pavard.

It's a transfer no one else in the top 6 would consider for a moment.

If Boateng does rock up at the swamp, I can hear the chant at the Etihad derby:

CITY REJECT! CITY REJECT!

Nice to see sky sports doing all they can to sign utd a player before the window closes. They are running a poll on who they should sign. Total disrespect to the actual clubs who have these players.
Well whoever it is will be a bargain and will have Pep quaking in his boots.(until it transpires that he’s turd and needs replacing)

Have they already forgotten that the pisscan wined and dined Pochettino in a desperate attempt to lure him away from Spurs before the rags reluctantly turned to the eye-gouging twat?
Didn't he try something similar with Pep when Pep was on his sabbatical year and Ferguson was in his last season before retiring? Perhaps it was the deep-fried mars bars that put them off. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.