United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gossip that Pogba out for £100m and Martial for £80m. Where do they get these ridiculous values from ?
Just hope the transfer window slams shut without any player movement and then stand back and watch Maureen throw the utd board under the bus if results don't go his way :-D

Martial has done nothing to increase his value since joining the Rags – nor has Pogba to be honest... not at club-level at least!

It's being reported that Mina has snubbed the rags in favour of Everton, fucking hilarious even though of course they "didn't want him anyway".

It's actually pretty gutting as he's pretty wank. Hopefully it leads to £80m for Maguire or even better £50m for washed up Boateng.

It's actually pretty gutting as he's pretty wank. Hopefully it leads to £80m for Maguire or even better £50m for washed up Boateng.
now that would be funny watching them spunk that kind of money on Boateng even for that matter 80 million on Maguire who in my opinion is well overvalued, but Jose or shall we now call him desperate Dan is having his last throw of the dice, once again he's banking on instant success and these new players such as Fred hitting the ground running when in reality it never works like that..think i'l nip to the bookies and see what they are offering on Leicester on Friday you have to fancy a smash and grab

Last edited:

I don’t get their Fascination with going for Boateng or Maguire.....surely the answer is right in front of them.

1. Jose knows his game inside out
2. He knows what tactics manager uses every time
3. Old
4. Slow
5. Available

Step forward JT

Mark my words - it could happen

Martial has done nothing to increase his value since joining the Rags – nor has Pogba to be honest... not at club-level at least!

Well it's because they have received the very best guidance ,training and experience that money can buy , working with the creme de la creme of managers , thereby enhancing their inherent " world class " talents even further.

Aston Villa sign one of their youth players on loan......it merits the yellow bar for the past 10mins.
Steve Bruce fulfilling his post contractual rag duties, thank goodness they didn’t go up, they’d have bought all of their cast off shite I.e most of the squad this summer at inflated prices

We live in a world where Mamadou Diouf is valued at £15m.
There is a player in Martial. Ah excellent one at that. Unluckily for him, Mourinho got his hands on him.
Pogba is just a marketing tool, and an ok footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.