United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole's at the wheel!

giphy.gif

Difference is in how they look, not the points. Again, I wouldn't compare a coach who has had 30 months with a squad to someone who has been there 5 months in terms of points. Let's revisit in 25 months?

You honestly think they don't look better today than they did in say November?

I personally think they’re worse.

They have been utterly woeful for the last two months. 1 fluke against a weirdly disjointed & arrogant PSG they have been very very poor.

Out played by Wolves in the FA Cup. Humiliated by Barca. Humiliated by PSG in the home leg.
Woeful and lucky to get points vs West Ham, Watford & Southampton.

Solkjaer has simply reverted to kick n rush. As a Barca fan, this will be alien to you.
They seem to have no plan, just hope.

They’ve lost 5 of the last 7. Were very lucky to win the two.

Angus Deayton, Olly Murs and probably half the cast of East Enders
All that is just a teeny snippet of why we should laugh and continue to take the piss at every single opportunity. I grew up with them taking the piss and laughing at me when I was younger. Well nowadays it's payback and then some. They were shit under Mourinho and are just as shit under Ole. But the fans lap him up because he is a legend. Wouldn't put it past the board if a new manager popped up there at start of next season.

If we look more closely at this whole run Ole has masterminded, how many of those teams have they actually battered or deserved to win?... psg, spurs, west ham and watford should of beaten them, all of a sudden this honeymoon period doesn't look that great !!!

I personally think they’re worse.

They have been utterly woeful for the last two months. 1 fluke against a weirdly disjointed & arrogant PSG they have been very very poor.

Out played by Wolves in the FA Cup. Humiliated by Barca. Humiliated by PSG in the home leg.
Woeful and lucky to get points vs West Ham, Watford & Southampton.

Solkjaer has simply reverted to kick n rush. As a Barca fan, this will be alien to you.
They seem to have no plan, just hope.

They’ve lost 5 of the last 7. Were very lucky to win the two.

What's tickling me today is how the papers are sagely discussing all their shortcomings and what Solskjaer needs to do to sort it out, and most of them are coming up with the same weaknesses Mourinho pointed out while he was there.

Obviously, this cannot possibly be acknowledged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.