United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did your old man take the news fella? No way I could have let me dad watch that, was the worst I've felt watching city live last night.
So after all of that the poor bastard watched it live last night. Jumped around. Hurt himself then cried and couldn’t sleep.

But he was grateful for the message and the intent when he woke up. All good fun eh.

So after all of that the poor bastard watched it live last night. Jumped around. Hurt himself then cried and couldn’t sleep.

But he was grateful for the message and the intent when he woke up. All good fun eh.

If he's been a city fan that long it's like shelling peas now he will wake up fresh as a daisy and forgot all about it!

Just Look on redcafe how united Fans are celebrating our exit.

Not getting much stick from the Rag's i work with. They are mainly relieved that we won't eclipse their treble. Many of them were hoping Liverpool would win the league as it was looking like we had a real chance to do the Quad. I never thought i'd hear a Rag root for Liverpool in a title race.

You don't get many chances to win a Treble or a Quad & sadly i think we won't get another chance for quite some time. We will get horrible draws in the LC & FAC after what happened this season. The PL is going to be a real dogfight next season. Will be a 4 horse race. Don't see Arsenal or Chelsea challenging but Liverpool, Rag's & Spurs will all be stronger. CL will be very tough as Real & Bayern are spending huge this Summer & Messi is still a force at Barca. Everything had aligned for us this season & we didn't take advantage.

Still not a peep from the normally mouthy NI rag bastards in work. Tuesday night was an embarrassment and last night they won't have known whether to shit or go blind. Tick tock, lads, tick fucking tock...

Not getting much stick from the Rag's i work with. They are mainly relieved that we won't eclipse their treble. Many of them were hoping Liverpool would win the league as it was looking like we had a real chance to do the Quad. I never thought i'd hear a Rag root for Liverpool in a title race.

You don't get many chances to win a Treble or a Quad & sadly i think we won't get another chance for quite some time. We will get horrible draws in the LC & FAC after what happened this season. The PL is going to be a real dogfight next season. Will be a 4 horse race. Don't see Arsenal or Chelsea challenging but Liverpool, Rag's & Spurs will all be stronger. CL will be very tough as Real & Bayern are spending huge this Summer & Messi is still a force at Barca. Everything had aligned for us this season & we didn't take advantage.
How will we not get a good chance for some time? And how will the rag mardarses be stronger next year? The paper boy has got them playing like Cardiff already!

I had it all this morning, including Man Shitty.

I felt like saying, "I bet you wish you were as shitty as us," but kept quiet, as I knew I’d get into a slanging match, and I wasn’t in the mood.

I will have my moment, though.

The only way the demise of the Scum is halted and possibly turned around is if the Glazers sell to someone who has 'nation' money and is happy to throw it around. Otherwise the business model we've seen since the Yanks took over will never allow them to compete. And, there's no chance of a class of 2022 coming around to rescue them, as the league is far too competitive.

20 years ago my weekends were typically only enjoyable when United dropped points or had a rare loss, at a time when City wins were few and far between.

I look for the time when this thread drops off in to oblivion due to lack of relevance, replaced by 'Can Stockport get back in the Premier League' :)

The main problem with the scenario painted in your first paragraph is that both UEFA and PL FFPR rules make the sort of investment that HRH put into City almost impossible, even for a club of the rags' size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.