United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) We won 4-3, I’d take that now against United
2) it wasn’t a derby
3) don’t drink on an empty head
4) my point absolutely still stands, how can talent still be the main factor and yet go out of the window at the same time?
5) if you wanna continue calling me names, let me know via pm and you can do it in person rather than on your keyboard.
6) it may also be worth finding yourself some better derogatory terms as the three you used are very rather bland and same-ie.

Apologies mate I had way to much to drink and I was really pissed off.....Still am but I shouldn't have wrote that and I'll now delete.

Not at all, for me, this is the best United have looked post Fergie. Not an outstanding achievement considering the past 6 years of generally mediocre standards and carousel of odd appointments at manager. Ole has them looking & talking like a United side, that has to be given some credit.

Still, the gap to the top 2 is large enough that it won't be closed in the next 2 or 3 seasons, at the earliest
Exactly what does 'a united side' look and talk like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.