United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got the gig with a run of easy games coming up. As predicted they won a few and got giddy. As was also predicted once the going got tougher it would be seen that they are up where they belong - 6th. At some stage - just as the good times had ended and the hard times began - they made the bizarre decision to take him on full time. Why it couldn't wait until the end of the season when they could take stock Christ knows however - thankfully - they gig full time and once again they will wallow around haphazardly because until they take stock of where they truly are and what has got them there rather than just rely on their ego 6th with an occasional top 4 finish is their level - determined more by the quality of whats around them than any increase in their own level

BUT you are forgetting that night in Paris ; )

Isn't there a limit on wage increase not covered by commercial income that Utd will still have to stick to? I thought that meant they still need to sell in order to buy.

Just Look on redcafe how united Fans are celebrating our exit.

Hshshd smash them so much so they can shut up

Just Look on redcafe how united Fans are celebrating our exit.

Hshshd smash them so much so they can shut up
Reminds me of how their annual CL exit was our only joy as city fans in the mid 90's. Good luck to them if that's where they want to be, but it's a dark place.

Fair enougjh, although his record is getting worse by the day and I believe it will end in tears. He does not have the nous for a big job like this imo.

5 losses in last 7 I think now.

He was out of his depth at Cardiff.

In their last seven games they have lost five and were very lucky in the other two.

All ABUs must be delighted.

Haha you dick head where did talent take us tonight? Stop jumping on people's backs bellend.

Know FA Knob head
1) We won 4-3, I’d take that now against United
2) it wasn’t a derby
3) don’t drink on an empty head
4) my point absolutely still stands, how can talent still be the main factor and yet go out of the window at the same time?
5) if you wanna continue calling me names, let me know via pm and you can do it in person rather than on your keyboard.
6) it may also be worth finding yourself some better derogatory terms as the three you used are very rather bland and same-ie.

Last edited:
1) We won 4-3, I’d take that now against United
2) it wasn’t a derby
3) don’t drink on an empty head
4) my point absolutely still stands, how can talent still be the main factor and yet go out of the window at the same time?
5) if you wanna continue calling me names, let me know via pm and you can do it in person rather than on your keyboard.
6) it may also be worth finding yourself some better derogatory terms as the three you used are very rather bland and same-ie.

How did your old man take the news fella? No way I could have let me dad watch that, was the worst I've felt watching city live last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.