United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's banner time again
f9e583330163e7195350f8b388db3379.jpg
c7b449c1f78f953a163220afd620a618.jpg

don't get to cocky on here lads it will come back and bite you on the back side, transfer movements are imminent down at the swamp i hear they are signing a player from Mold FC,these ****s are going to be a force next season

Exactly the same last year.
Having a pint in Shambles Square after the Huddersfield filed game when they presented the trophy and we stayed on till late.
City fans just drinking, no one singing when a group of rags started singing their stupid nursery rhyme. City fans started singing back and before you knew it the bar was shut and we were all turfed out.
The rag pricks are just bullies, from their years of dominance are arrogant and think they can do and say as they please and we’ll just suck it up.
Well the tide has turned you rag maggots.
Yeah, dad says sorry about that.

It was his fault they were drafted in.

Magnier and McManus were the ones who got them on board as a “fuck you” to Ferguson after they hired a private investigator to pursue Ferguson and Gill after the fall out over that horse, The Rock Of Gibraltar.

The investigator found what they called “The 99 Questions”. They found 99 dodgy dealings and problems that Ferguson and Gill had done from the strange way certain sponsors were attained to the way they used certain agents with players to meetings with members of the FA/PL/UEFA.

Magnier and McManus posed the 99 Questions to Ferguson and Gill and they refused to answer a single one. So they sold United to the Glazers... and the rest is history.
Some seriously questionable transfers into united around that time too.

Talking to a couple of Utd. fans tonight and they brought up another total myth about City inflating the transfer market...I told them that they were talking rubbish. They wouldn't give up on it so we googled it and found out the following. In the biggest transfer fees list City actually don't appear until no. 18 with KDB....and Utd. are involved in 3 of the top 10 transfers. They went very quiet on this subject very quickly. Also Liverpool have been involved in 3 of the top 12 transfers of all time....and if you're talking about inflating the market then look no further than Coutinho's fee.

their delusion knows no limits... they truly think Sancho, Felix, De Light et all are interested in signing for them. And I am not kidding you!!!

Daniel James is the Sancho replacement I reckon. No top player with any sense will go to the Swamp imo. Hopefully, they will be in for Bale though ;)

Supposedly they're interested in 105million pound 28 year old Griezmann and putting a bid in for 33 year old Sergo Ramos.

Nothing like promoting the kids!!

Sanchez mark 2 and 3 it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.