United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragcafe are clamouring for Zidane. Utter buffoon's, they need a complete rebuild with younger player's. Zidane, if stupid enough to take the job, doesn't seem the sort to build a young team over 3 or 4 years. He wouldn't last 2 years at the swamp :)

I hope they get him. Can see more torture for them if he got the job. Hopefully they don’t get Poch.

I read that if it is mathematically impossible to reach top 4 the payoff to managers is significantly lower than if they still hit top 4, is this right, or sound righ tto yourself? It certainly fits with their current modus operandi.
He's got until January then.

4 points behind us and it’s still only August, are they trying to beat last years 19 points panning?

Can’t see the rag board being knee jerk and binning Jose off this early in the season unless he hits full melt down mode like he did last time either Chelsea.

Judging by how they operated with Van Gaal and Moyes they won’t bin him off until champions league qualification is gone, strap yourselves in ladies and gents we could still be posting about this very slow car wreck in March or April.

4 points behind us and it’s still only August, are they trying to beat last years 19 points panning?

Can’t see the rag board being knee jerk and binning Jose off this early in the season unless he hits full melt down mode like he did last time either Chelsea.

Judging by how they operated with Van Gaal and Moyes they won’t bin him off until champions league qualification is gone, strap yourselves in ladies and gents we could still be posting about this very slow car wreck in March or April.

I do sincerely hope so.

The funniest thing about that is right at the end when he starts walking out is that all the journalists start laughing and he must of heard them.

Lost the players,lost the board,list most of the fans and lost the press( apart from Castles and Custis)

Only a matter of time before he goes

The funniest thing about that is right at the end when he starts walking out is that all the journalists start laughing and he must of heard them.

Lost the players,lost the board,list most of the fans and lost the press( apart from Castles and Custis)

Only a matter of time before he goes

When he was talking about the rest of the league managers having two premier league trophies I was scratching my head who they were. Oh yeah now I remember Pep and Pellegrini. Last 3 City managers premier league champions, last 3 rag managers utter failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.