United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
I thought you'd forgotten ;-)

Can’t see it, tbh. They’re a poor side, but the financial gulf between the top six and the rest make it virtually impossible for any of the “top” sides to drop that low. It would take one of them to have a disastrous season just to finish seventh, never mind bottom half.

Wolves have a fair bit of brass behind them, and they buy well. 9 points to make up, it's not out of the ordinary and recenty history has seen it happen.

I'm not saying we will see a broom half finish or anything silly like that but the top 6, for me, isn't as established as some may say.

Fuck me sideways, just behave.......from the Express:

Neymar: PSG star must sound out Man Utd over transfer after Real Madrid development
NEYMAR must sound out Manchester United over a transfer. Because if he’s underwhelmed by life at Paris Saint-Germain - and a move to Real Madrid appearing dead in the water - it’s the only move that makes sense.

Neymar: PSG star must sound out Man Utd over transfer after Real Madrid development
NEYMAR must sound out Manchester United over a transfer. Because if he’s underwhelmed by life at Paris Saint-Germain - and a move to Real Madrid appearing dead in the water - it’s the only move that makes sense.
Fucking lol.

Hahahahahaha. HA

Didn’t they claim to have 75,000 on the waiting list recently!

Around 2012 when bacon face was still in charge, I was chatting to a Dad at the sports club our kids attended. This fella was a rag and told me that as united had this mega waiting list for season tickets he looked at the ages of his kids and thought he'd put his name down for one, as by the time he'd be eligible the family would be much older and less reliant on him for lifts and stuff
Two weeks after enlisting he was contacted by the rags ticket office and asked if he was ready to purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.