United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the TV on this morning to see that they won 7-1 last night against a bunch of part timer, then a realised this was the aggregate score over the 2 legs.
This is the first time i have ever seen a result reported in this way, usually it is the score form the individual game and then the aggregate score in brackets below.

I guess 2-1 at home to a bunch of sheep farmers doesn't look good especially with the comparable costs of each squad.
But how do you know the comparable costs?
Its never ever ever mentioned for anyone else but City.

Sam Matterface said on Talksport this morning Utd were paying him 40m to terminate his contract.

This small pay off malarkey being reported is absolutely nonsense. Sanchez could quite happily have stayed at Utd on 480K (ish) a week and just gone out on loan again.

I guarentee that whatever he is being paid to terminate his contract and join Inter, it will be a similar figure to what it would have cost Utd to pay him over remaining 2 years of his contract.

I am sure these people in the media think we are mugs. Genuinely laughable.
Absolutely correct - zero incentive for Sanchez to walk away from his contractual entitlement.......

I can think of another word to describe hom staring with the letter C.

Agreed - I despair at how such a clueless fan boy has made a living in the media... he writes unadulterated shit day after day, his match reports are a work of fiction and yet no one has tapped him on the shoulder and told him to find a new career...

“You’ll have amazing world class players with you here, like Jessie Lingard”
What was it all about the other night when Lingard ran towards the bench with his hands clasped as in prayer?
Please dont sell me. People will see jow crap l am with decent players. Or was it his new dance routine to replace the Dab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.