United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that does not remember Bertie Magoo - the Bitter Blue should not be allowed on this thread. Yes we can laugh at the Dips, we can even think their fans (cough) are stupid deluded fuckwits but we should never ever forget who the scum are. They tried to humiliate us when we were struggling and The GPC together with sky thought they would dominate forever. Bertie Magoo and the fact we all come from Stockport is now a badge of honour. The best Rag team since Maureen's days cannot get anywhere near us.
Not in my lifetime ha fucking ha, I hope The GPC lives to be 100 and every day hurts that little bit more knowing that if we are 15th in the league you will still be looking up.
It was annoying when they managed to get above us in the PL this season...

Anyone that does not remember Bertie Magoo - the Bitter Blue should not be allowed on this thread. Yes we can laugh at the Dips, we can even think their fans (cough) are stupid deluded fuckwits but we should never ever forget who the scum are. They tried to humiliate us when we were struggling and The GPC together with sky thought they would dominate forever. Bertie Magoo and the fact we all come from Stockport is now a badge of honour. The best Rag team since Maureen's days cannot get anywhere near us.
Not in my lifetime ha fucking ha, I hope The GPC lives to be 100 and every day hurts that little bit more knowing that if we are 15th in the league you will still be looking up.

Not in my lifetime is a fucking classic.
Theyve probably only been favorites a few times in the 10 years since he said it lol

This made me chuckle, from Redcafe. About us obviously.

"
I don't know what it is about them but they're such a boring team. It's a squad stacked full of above average players coached in a very specific way, but there is nobody there and nothing about them that is going to get you on the edge of your seat.

Pep's Barcelona was largely the same, save for the occasional brilliance of Messi and pals. I can't think of any other top team like that."
That's it with most rags they have become the over the hill washed up player who can no longer sweet talk that good looking smart woman across the street so he starts calling her a slag and he was never interested in her, and anyway shes probably a lesbian

That fat whopper has been battered by City fans over the past few years. He must fucking hate us and I love the thought of it. I hope he comes on here and sees that everyone is still laughing at him.

Haven’t seen that particular montage before ... it brought tears to my eyes. If, as we suspect, Howson sees this type of stuff, how can he not realize what a f’in massive weapon he is and that the average homeless dog has more footballing insight than him on his best day.

Don't forget the other myth that was spouted, "we don't care about City, they're too small to be on our radar". Yeah, like they put a banner up for years about a club they don't care about. Honestly any Blue who would prefer the rags to win the title over any other club (even Liverpool) needs to give their head a wobble. They are the enemy above all others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.