United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavani is another one for doing that, in fact all united players celebrate each and every goal as though they've just scored a 90th minute worldie to win the CL final, I honestly think they must be contractually obliged to do it for the benefit of the cameras.

Every time one of them scores even the simplest or scrappiest of tap ins they run around like deranged lunatics, screaming and leaping and punching the air or striking a pose like they're some form of supreme being to receive the adulation of the supporters.
the highlight reels dont show goals in context of games so it looks like every goal is a worldy

But it's not a sur
The BBC have just shown him on the news watching the match and the win was an early birthday present for him ffs. We should have sent him as a present a framed copy of the newspaper shown behind his flashing belisha beacon head and nose.
Just thinking l wish had a pound for every time he has been he has been featured on TV sitting in that box.
Did you mean sitting or shitting???

I watched up until the 3rd goal. Burnley were the better footballing team and had some good goal scoring opportunities. I fact they were pulling utd all over the place. Utd did the important thing and put the ball in the net.
I was a it puzzled by utd players reaction when they scored. I thought they scored against Burnley in a mid table clash. Not a major final against a top European team very over the top !

I watched up until the 3rd goal. Burnley were the better footballing team and had some good goal scoring opportunities. I fact they were pulling utd all over the place. Utd did the important thing and put the ball in the net.
I was a it puzzled by utd players reaction when they scored. I thought they scored against Burnley in a mid table clash. Not a major final against a top European team very over the top !

But it's the 'nitid way - over hyped nonsense .

Cavani is another one for doing that, in fact all united players celebrate each and every goal as though they've just scored a 90th minute worldie to win the CL final, I honestly think they must be contractually obliged to do it for the benefit of the cameras.

Every time one of them scores even the simplest or scrappiest of tap ins they run around like deranged lunatics, screaming and leaping and punching the air or striking a pose like they're some form of supreme being to receive the adulation of the supporters.
When ronaldo scored his open goal he went into his goal celebration and mcfred tried to mirror his celebration which was duly ignored

fuck me bbc news just said its 32 years since they wernt in the top 6 at new year.fuck me they are reaching for some puff pieces now
I'm sure I heard the commentator mention they are unbeaten in the last 7 in all competitions.
Villarreal W
Chelsea D
Arsenal W
Palace W
Young Boys D
Norwich W
Newcastle D

I mean fuck me, Villarreal shit. Chelsea going through a bad patch. Arsenal in the Cup. Palace tricky team. Young boys European giant. Norwich took a penalty to beat a team destined for relegation. Newcastle after we put 4 past them lucky to get a point.

Have sky sports news mentioned the top 6 yet?

Can't stand it how these cunts get smoke blown up their arse for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.