United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frannie was the reason I started following City, and he remains my favourite player, but there was never any thought on my part of no longer supporting the Blues, when he joined Derby County.
Totally agree and why I never get player fan worship.

Anyone who pulls on our shirt and gives his all will always have my respect, some long term admiration but players come and go, new heroes come along, that's life and that's football.

This whole situation is glorious.

The United PR machine has been in full flow today…ex players and fans backing Poundland pep when you can tell they are gutted over this.

The glory hunters and Siuuuuu muppets don’t know what to do now, one was being interviewed on SSN with his scum shirt on with a green and gold scarf on…laughable.

His “legacy” at the Rags is now fucked, but he’s shown he doesn’t care one bit for them anyway.

Penny for Ferguson and Wios thoughts today.

Part 2 of the interview apprently Ronaldo goes in on Neville, worth a watch just for that piece.

Anything that causes these jokers pain is good with me.
Sadly , Ronnie's action have done the rags a huge favor, Tent Peg must be laughing his cock off.

Tent Peg is now the man, even when the Piss can comes into his office he now can treat him with the utter contempt he deserves.

Sadly the rags will come of of this in a lot better shape.

It would be hilarious if the rags got no offers for CR7 and are stuck with him unti June. It'd be doubly hilarious if they stuck him in the reserves until then!

Sadly , Ronnie's action have done the rags a huge favor, Tent Peg must be laughing his cock off.

Tent Peg is now the man, even when the Piss can comes into his office he now can treat him with the utter contempt he deserves.

Sadly the rags will come of of this in a lot better shape.
Favour ? Fuck off he's just highlighted what a shit show it is at that club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.