United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly , Ronnie's action have done the rags a huge favor, Tent Peg must be laughing his cock off.

Tent Peg is now the man, even when the Piss can comes into his office he now can treat him with the utter contempt he deserves.

Sadly the rags will come of of this in a lot better shape.
They are actually already in better shape. There are many on here who still believe the Rags are the same shit team of the last four seasons but they are not. Look at their recent results. They are a good team and I think this is, in large part, down to the Manager not being prepared to kowtow to Ronaldo and only play players who are prepared to put a shift in. It doesn’t make be hate them any less but I’m not blind to how much they have improved under Ten Haag.
Pep said it, and I agree, they will be contenders, if not this season definitely next.

Ronaldo is worth 100 of millions he could tell the rags he didn’t want any compensation if they rip his contract up and then he could say I’ll play for any team still in the champs league for free! If he is that bothered about racking up champs league goals..

Sadly , Ronnie's action have done the rags a huge favor, Tent Peg must be laughing his cock off.

Tent Peg is now the man, even when the Piss can comes into his office he now can treat him with the utter contempt he deserves.

Sadly the rags will come of of this in a lot better shape.
Ronaldo is only saying whats been said for the past decade, still nothing has changed.

The fact Ronaldo has even done this goes to show what a weak squad and club the rags are. He has laid out exactly the state they are in and how little the rest of the squad and management except a few are even bothered about it. Ten Hag must be embarrassed if anything, you are supposed to be the manager and the captain of the team is doing unapproved global interviews. Its a joke.

I doubt the Glazers are on the phone this morning getting a new gym and training pitch ordered because Ronaldo has called them out either.

Ten Hag will be gone in 18mths.

Ronaldo is only saying whats been said for the past decade, still nothing has changed.

The fact Ronaldo has even done this goes to show what a weak squad and club the rags are. He has laid out exactly the state they are in and how little the rest of the squad and management except a few are even bothered about it. Ten Hag must be embarrassed if anything, you are supposed to be the manager and the captain of the team is doing unapproved global interviews. Its a joke.

I doubt the Glazers are on the phone this morning getting a new gym and training pitch ordered because Ronaldo has called them out either.

Ten Hag will be gone in 18mths.
"Ten Hag will be gone in 18mths"

Not a chance, sadly I think they have a very decent coach in the building, he has stopped the rot, they are still a long way behind, but they have bottomed out and the last few days will have done them no harm whatsoever.

"Ten Hag will be gone in 18mths"

Not a chance, sadly I think they have a very decent coach in the building, he has stopped the rot, they are still a long way behind, but they have bottomed out and the last few days will have done them no harm whatsoever.
We will see.

Unless hes about to get permission to sell 90% of that squad the same old issues will still appear. They are very fortunate that Chelsea are trying themselves to implode or they would be stuck in the conference league places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.