United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are actually already in better shape. There are many on here who still believe the Rags are the same shit team of the last four seasons but they are not. Look at their recent results. They are a good team and I think this is, in large part, down to the Manager not being prepared to kowtow to Ronaldo and only play players who are prepared to put a shift in. It doesn’t make be hate them any less but I’m not blind to how much they have improved under Ten Haag.
Pep said it, and I agree, they will be contenders, if not this season definitely next.
Manager not being prepared to kowtow to Ronaldo ? Didn't he make him captain last game

I've always thought the pisscan only ever wanted players with a low IQ in his sides, because that way they would never correct him or undermine him in any way. Obviously Keane was different and was having none of it, hence their breakdown in relations. But overall I just get the impression that the despot preferred the likes of Beckscum and Shrek because I don't think those two have a brain cell between them.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere in an interview that David Gill once described the pisscan as 'thick,' and 'not adept at conversing.'
Do you really think that the dog wanker has a high IQ?

I certainly don’t.

And talking of dozy David, I see he’s in some reality TV show about a kids' football team he wants to help.

Surely it’s more (much more) about the thick Cockney remaining relevant and introducing himself to another generation, so that they will buy his shit products.

I do wonder if he genuinely thought that that he was still good enough to turn their fortunes around when he got there

He probably thought he could do some Roy of the Rovers stuff and drag them to a quadruple on his own. Surely he must have talked to Fernandes on the United things to realise how bad it could be and to Dias, Bernie and Cancelo on what was happening at City. Wonder if he shit his pants and realised he couldn’t play on a Pep system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.