United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 38 year old without a wrinkle in sight…

No wonder he left Spain, he would have fucking melted summer gone.

A 38 year old without a wrinkle in sight…
CR 37 Botox injections.
bKnQ1aE.gif

One question that Morgan didn’t ask in these interviews to Ronaldo is does he not feel stupid listening to the old pissed up despot telling him to go to United when he could have gone to City ?

You didn’t have to take a tour around Carrington to see how backwards the club is, you could see it being played out on the pitch week after week. It warms my cockles knowing that twat wasted his latter years causing shit at United when he could have had a premier league trophy on the table if he’d used his brain .

One question that Morgan didn’t ask in these interviews to Ronaldo is does he not feel stupid listening to the old pissed up despot telling him to go to United when he could have gone to City ?

You didn’t have to take a tour around Carrington to see how backwards the club is, you could see it being played out on the pitch week after week. It warms my cockles knowing that twat wasted his latter years causing shit at United when he could have had a premier league trophy on the table if he’d used his brain .
I do wonder if he genuinely thought that that he was still good enough to turn their fortunes around when he got there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.