United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merlin puts a ball over the bar when it's genuinely easier to score. De Gea made a terrific save with his outstretched foot (I think from Dzeko). It could, without exaggeration, have been eight or nine.
Approximately 3,000 of us are quite pleased we stopped at six as it's not easy doing the Poznan in such cramped surroundings.

I'm still very surprised people think United are going to be challenging for proper trophies anytime soon..
Their fans certainly don’t. Never known them so glum, down and quiet. They don’t even react to wind ups now. 10 years after 93:20 and all that’s happened since, I think they genuinely realise where they are in the pecking order, and what a shambles their club is.

For them to see us having turned into who and what we are throughout those ten years, and their arch rivals now challenging us every season, they must feel down trodden, desolate and completely lost.

And oh how beautiful it is.

FFS, of all days, today my computer goes on the blink. An hour ago I typed in 'Which Mega Stars have united signed today'
that whirly thing is still going round.
I cant wait any longer so can someone let me know please. If the list is too long, break it up, mention the first 3 if its easier.
Fake Ron apparently does not approve of the targets. Bye bye Ron.

It’s absolutely destined for them to finish TENth. Years and years of mileage out of that if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.