United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely bugger all new on the transfer front. Eriksen still to decide between rags and Brentford. Won-Won having a strop, low-balling for De Jong. Ffs they paid £85m for slabhead and all clubs should surely be asking whether the rags value the target player more than they do slabhead.
Any starting bid to any club that they want to buy any established 1st team player from needs to be minimum £85m or you will let it be known on all platforms that they do not rate the player, they are apparently wanting to sign, as highly as they rate their utter failure of a captain - Slabhead!
Agents should then be negotiating wages above those of Slabhead, based on how much more they value the individual player.
Very simple really.

Gary Neville is gobbling off again. He is stating that no more money should be taken out of yoonitid until everything is fixed.
I assume he does not understand simple finance and how a business works. Further, does he not understand it has fuck all to do with him what the Glazers do. Stick to running your own money laundering scheme, ergh sorry football club.
If I knew what sanctimonious meant I call him a sanctimonious prick.
Perhaps Gaz should keep his big gob shut until Salford City, where expenses are roughly double their revenue, is fixed.

Frenkie De Jong refuses to leave Barca.

They didn't want him anyway FC

It could turn out to be nonsense but the vibes i am getting is he really is not looking to leave. It also just makes me smile seeing them like this. Ten Haag blanking Ragnick, not even willing to meet him face to face to get the info he had aquired over the last season. That and more all add together for the comedy club that is utd still.

If they had any real concrete stuff about transfers they would have put it out the other day when the Glazers took their dividends in the hope of placating their fans at least. I think they have a pretty strict limited budget in context of what they actually need; so have to wait on De Jong before they can start work on other players because the price will heavily affect their next move. No point offering 40m for player x if they don't even know if they will have it to spend kinda thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.