United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google tells me that 8 billion people live on planet earth.
The Glazers put out a press release regarding the possible sale and told me they have 1.1 billion fans.
One of them is lying I wonder which one it is.

I am prepared to offer 50p. I reckon you could get a demolition contractor in and the site would be worth a few bob.
Are you joining my bid team or going solo. I need to know before the markets close.

(I think Collyhurst market shuts at 4)

Oh for a bit of inside info.(trading)

The Rag share price was $19 today, up $6 dollars since the possible sale of Old Toilet was announcement.

Like every self-respecting City fan I hate the red b@stards, but I could do with a few extra grand right now or when the Rags are sold.

Andy Mitten was on R5L chatting with chappers regarding the shit...roughly said...

"It's about time FFP was properly enforced, and clubs with deep pockets can't manipulate the system just because they have deep pockets and hire the best lawyers"

Is that the screeching midget? It makes me laugh that some cretin from the Stretford end can be rolled out as some sort of financial expert....well an expert on anything really except how to be a rag ****. Someone should have said, "Interesting point. On the same basis then would you say it was fair that for years a club like Manchester United was allowed to spend more than clubs who weren't as wealthy?"

It was one thing boycotting Sharp, AON, Chevrolet etc over the years, but Apple would be problematic in our household, to say the least. Everyone's phones would have to get binned for a start. For this reason alone, it mustn't happen.
Same boat. Went down the android road after I f@@ked my last iPhone changing a battery(£8 with tools from Ebay, my fault). I could hit this android with a lump hammer and it would do nothing. Walk past it and cast a shadow and it's phoning people I hate. tbh, I think it was just a crap phone.

That is essentially a propaganda article for Saudi Arabia from Dan Roan who has spent the last decade writing vile and biased articles about our owner. Also bear in mind that Abu Dhabi is one of the most liberal regimes in the entire Middle East, especially compared to Saudi. So why has Roan and his BBC pals been so selective and vicious with his coverage of City?

Nice words from Saudi, but there is no way anyone from the Saudi private sector will be allowed to be more successful with a football club than MbS is with Newcastle. Unless that private sector investment comes from MbS either directly or indirectly. Neither of which would be allowed by the FA, I imagine. Or at least, would take years to approve, by which time both clubs would be even more fucked.

Google tells me that 8 billion people live on planet earth.
The Glazers put out a press release regarding the possible sale and told me they have 1.1 billion fans.
One of them is lying I wonder which one it is.
The Glazers
Even the Rag fans think they're c***s

Nice words from Saudi, but there is no way anyone from the Saudi private sector will be allowed to be more successful with a football club than MbS is with Newcastle. Unless that private sector investment comes from MbS either directly or indirectly. Neither of which would be allowed by the FA, I imagine. Or at least, would take years to approve, by which time both clubs would be even more fucked.
The intention isnt to 'win trophies'. Its to polish up the Saudi image to a Western audience. If Saudi Arabia could get two high profile premier league clubs under their portfolio, they would take it. Im pretty sure winning the PL with Newcastle isnt on MBS list of 100 things to do. Guys got more important things to worry about than football results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.