United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urrrgh, Pickford being linked with the rags. We don’t even have a backup keeper now Begovic has gone, FFS.

In an idle moment I was mulling things over about the rags and wondering.....
Wondering if, as their legends become fewer, whether the club will get lookalikes in to impersonate those who have left this life. They could do things like 'A drinking session with george' - see who can consume the most stella in a 45 minute session.
The potential is definitely there to do something.
Perhaps a 'swampland' theme park?
A 'Phil the face' chamber of horrors
featuring the ugliest players ever to pull on their colours.
A ghost train, where a Phil Jones effigy suddenly appears from behind a tombstone causing passengers to scream in terror, amid the constant cries of anguish from a soundtrack of penandes penalty shouts.
There could be a sexdrome featuring Edwards, Giggs, Keane and Greenwood with a bonus feature on granny bothering.

Well that's my contribution to alleviate a little of the close season tedium. Can anyone think of any more ideas for the 'swampland' redevelopment?

Happy holidays!

Wondering if, as their legends become fewer, whether the club will get lookalikes in to impersonate those who have left this life. They could do things like 'A drinking session with george' - see who can consume the most stella in a 45 minute session.
A ghost train, where a Phil Jones effigy suddenly appears from behind a tombstone causing passengers to scream in terror, amid the constant cries of anguish from a soundtrack of penandes penalty shouts.
There could be a sexdrome featuring Edwards, Giggs, Keane and Greenwood with a bonus feature on granny bothering.

Well that's my contribution to alleviate a little of the close season tedium. Can anyone think of any more ideas for the 'swampland' redevelopment?

Happy holidays!

How about a "Show Pony Ring" where kids can interact with prancing Pogba and Ronaldo lookalikes, striking poses and shouting "Siuuuuu". They could even dress up like J-Lingz.

Happy holidays!
Have a shit with sralex. Side by side bogs in a motorway mock up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.