United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A draw for them next game would be my most preferred scoreline.

Then a fall thereafter to them being relegated, and for the next decade or more be that mid-table team in championship. Neither battling for promotion or fighting relegation like Blackburn Rovers.

Don’t think that will happen now it might even go the other way because Neville has spoke he wants the Glazers out and the best for that to happen is if they keep stinking the place out and finish bottom half!

Why did they not listen? Arrogance.
The lack of football knowledge is reflected in their players contract situation. They have a load of average unsaleable players with 2,3,4 years left on top wages. No way out!
Blues sometimes complain that we sell players too cheap. Maybe, but you can’t clog up the roster in these days of ffp and sustainability rules. Txiki gets the balance just about right.
I disagree. The Shiekh knows fuck all about running a bank so he brought in people that do. The important thing was these people didn't listen to idiots that said Barclays should be run like RBS. The Sheik made 2 billion pounds in profit.
The Glazers know fuck all about football, they don't need to as they appointed people who do. The mistake they made was listening to the gpc, the fans, the media. All the people that thought because the rags had been succesful it would continue.
Football has changed. They haven't. If the Glazers had any bottle they would ban the gpc, sack Fletcher and all the other sycophants that 'remember when we were good'

I suspect that is what Rangnick concluded after his six-month "investigation". God knows why they haven't listened.
Yes, I'm sure Rangnick decided early on that major surgery on the squad was necessary to even vaguely improve things, it's blindingly obvious to most of us on the outside. He probably told the execs as much and they either failed to pass that message to the Glazers or the Glazers just thought "fuck it, we're not spending another billion and reducing our take".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.