United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with the Rags is Ronaldo, Rashford, Penandes and Maguire.

All absolutely shite, vastly over rated and paid a fortunate.

Fortunately for us they appear untouchable and I suspect the cause of a lot of the shite that goes on there.

They let lower profile but more consistent players leave and keep hold of this lot, unbelievably the clueless fans think these 4 are good.

Can't wait for next Monday, it will be carnage on and off the pitch.

Last edited:
Quite like the Sun's backpage today

FaEWKKRX0AQufx_

Why do people watch these cunts talking about football.
And I don't just mean cos he's a rag ****.

Why would you listen to a no mark talking as if his opinion counts .
I just don't get it.
Any way rags are shit.
As you were
Those videos of silly fucking Rags watching games and analysing their defeats aren’t good watches, and they aren’t funny not even in a “laugh at United” way.

They are everything that’s wrong with football.

All our fans creaming themselves about how many City shirts they see dotted around the planet from no-marks who’d have nothing to do with us if we weren’t winning trophies need to take heed from these cunts on these United (and Arsenal) fan channels because, once City start to fade into being a bit shit again while WestHam Leeds and Bristol City are the big money clubs after big takeovers decades into the future who are winning everything, it’ll be these glory hunting fuckwits who’ll be moaning like fuck on their YouTube channels, crying to get managers sacked every five minutes, demanding Sheikh Mansour finally fucks off and making our fanbase a fucking laughing stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.