United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 52699

That bottom line; ouch!

I watched the last ten minutes of the match and than Neville having his rant. I have never heard sky mention the cost of the rags squad so much !
It's like the worm has turned and Neville was an embarrassment cant believe sky would be happy with his behaviour. Redknapp played him great lol

I’ve just been checking out the rags-dippers pre-match thread on the cafe and there are quite a few posts on there suggesting that action needs to be taken to postpone the game. Wonder what excuse will be used not to dock them 10 points this time.

Amongst the general despair was this gem…

1660470939123.png
A derby? Since when is a rags-dips game a fucking derby?! State of them.

Why the fuck would any player with either ambition or a desire to kick on and improve go to United in next year or two. Who was the last player they signed that improved? Genuinely wouldn't be able to tell you. Players that looked washed up there look better after a year or two away. Even worse, the transfer window is still open but they already look like they're already out of the CL places next year.

I have just printed the League Table - I know it is only two games but couldn't resist the temptation to print / laminate / and stick on my wall. CITY TOP, the rags BOTTOM.

I made sure to include the bit at the bottom of the table that shows top teams into Europe and those three at the bottom RELEGATED. Wouldn't it be super if they stay in that zone for the next 36 games?
It's difficult to get out of those positions (bottom 3) even with a good team.
I see Tent peg walking around Christmas and BFS being recruited to save their sorry little arses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.