United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just been checking out the rags-dippers pre-match thread on the cafe and there are quite a few posts on there suggesting that action needs to be taken to postpone the game. Wonder what excuse will be used not to dock them 10 points this time.

Amongst the general despair was this gem…

View attachment 52696
A derby? Since when is a rags-dips game a fucking derby?! State of them.
Well they're in the same division. For this season anyway.

Well at least they have some kind of form, I didn't think they had any.
Watching them last night showed they have the worst defence in the PL. Martinez looks like a disaster alongside Maguire. He's even worse than Lindelof which seems difficult to believe. De Gea performed like he has done for years (despite the media propaganda). He misses crosses,can't pass a football, tries to save everything with his feet, and is weak at his near post. They need to replace the entire defence to have any chance of getting in the top ten.

The tiny ex-footballer in the trousers is Karen Carney. She's there to provide analysis.

The (ahem!) "plump" blonde wearing the tent is Kelly Cates, who is Kenny Daglish's daughter. She's there to host the show.

Hope that clears things up.
haha , that clears it up nicely :)

This is the footage

Love that Brentford fan waving cheerily at Ronaldo as he sulks off.

Oh and why do they use the word feck on shitcafe? Whenever I see that dirge posted/quoted on here every post contains the word feck and it really pisses me off. Glad they lost 4-0 for many and obvious reasons. There's another. One of their forums substituting a good English swear word for something that was barely funny in an Irish sitcom 3 decades ago. Whoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.