United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that Brentford fan waving cheerily at Ronaldo as he sulks off.

Oh and why do they use the word feck on shitcafe? Whenever I see that dirge posted/quoted on here every post contains the word feck and it really pisses me off. Glad they lost 4-0 for many and obvious reasons. There's another. One of their forums substituting a good English swear word for something that was barely funny in an Irish sitcom 3 decades ago. Whoppers.

Pisses me off that too,

I though it must be an auto-censor, but them I remembered they're all Irish

If that's right then I reckon it's Rashford or his agent. Because at exactly the same time the PSG rumours about him started to circulate around the press.

He's got two years left and they are pushing for a mega deal

It is a big problem for United. Despite what the manager said recently, I think they would love to sell him, but I don't think they want to be seen to be pushing him out of the door because of his commendable work with children in deprivation and also getting kids - especially boys - into reading.

I definitely agree that Rashford's team started the PSG rumours and he may be the leak if there was one that Shearer is 'convinced' about. Apparently PSG have pulled out (as if they were ever in!) and at £60 million I'm not surprised.

The tiny ex-footballer in the trousers is Karen Carney. She's there to provide analysis.

The (ahem!) "plump" blonde wearing the tent is Kelly Cates, who is Kenny Daglish's daughter. She's there to host the show.

Hope that clears things up.
I think Karen Carney has been doing a decent job. Better than Neville for sure.

Bet he doesn’t even support them now, probably a dipper.

How many rags have said they aren’t that bothered about football in the last 7 days? You wouldn’t want these mard bastards say next to you when we were tumbling down the leagues.
I had this with Liverpool fans I worked with when they were terrible under the American ownership.

The problem is unlike the rest of us, they can't take the rough with the smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.