United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Glazer family decides to put the rags up for sale, they'll be after a minimum of £4.5B, and when looking at the Chelsea sale, maybe even more than £5B
The new owners then will inherit a piss poor squad, rotting stadium and inadequate training facilities
Meanwhile City, Chelsea, Arsenal et al are building their brands and getting much stronger competing for new generation supporters especially overseas
Who in their right mind would invest upwards of £6B on a failing business whose competitors are striding ahead!

And don't forget, the new owners will be looking for a return on their money or the value of their investmentto grow. How long will it take to even have a paper profit!

They are stuck with Uncle Malc's inbreds
Spot on.
No one will bid for that shower of a club if it were put up for sale atm.
Massive financial liability now that success on the pitch has gone.
Their only hope is for a miraculous change of form and quite frankly that’s not likely to happen with their current squad.
They’re truly screwed.
Oh what an era to be a City fan we live in!

They are planning on stopping the Liverpool game! Lol protest, blocking coach etc is going to happen. I can see them pulling it off as they are so desperate.

Please embarrass your team even more. Lovely.

Any future player watching will stay well clear of them.

Relegation is not impossible for them this season.
Pathetic. They just can’t bear the thought of being zero points from nine.

Take it the shirts are back in the cupboard. Be very hard to see one this week :(
Just seen one this morning.....he was going fishing off a shingle beach near here and I was too. I thought I'd have a laugh and take the piss working on the fact he wouldn't even dream he was fishing for bass next to a blue....I stalked him for a few hundred yards but sadly he had family in the dunes and my merriment was curtailed. What a sad bastard I am.

The problem with the Rags is Ronaldo, Rashford, Penandes and Maguire.

All absolutely shite, vastly over rated and paid a fortunate.

Fortunately for us they appear untouchable and I suspect the cause of a lot of the shite that goes on their.

They let lower profile but more consistent players leave and keep hold of this lot, unbelievable the clueless fans think these 4 are good.

Can't wait for next Monday, it will be carnage on and off the pitch.

Don’t forget the league two keeper..

Don’t forget the league two keeper..

Alpaca.jpg

I’ve just been checking out the rags-dippers pre-match thread on the cafe and there are quite a few posts on there suggesting that action needs to be taken to postpone the game. Wonder what excuse will be used not to dock them 10 points this time.

Amongst the general despair was this gem…

View attachment 52696
A derby? Since when is a rags-dips game a fucking derby?! State of them.
With 153 posts in nearly 9 years what can you expect. His carer must have been round for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.