United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a blast from the past. I know it's a bit sexist but my word was she fit as fuck. I remember she's a Brentford fan too.
Is she still on Talksport?

Edit - yep, weekends 6am - 9am - shame I missed it; would’ve been a decent listen this morning!
(And yes, I think they stream on YouTube too for those that wanna watch)

D De Gea - Hugely overated, need a new keeper if you want to play out from the back.

D Dalot - Shit

H Maguire (c) - Shit

L Martínez - Too early to rate but imo he's too small

L Shaw - He's not interested

C Eriksen - Decent player but no more than that

Fred - Ok but nothing more. Looks worse as having to do the work of 3 players.

J Sancho - Talented but has attitude problems & has lost confidence

B Fernandes - see Sancho

M Rashford - Awful player nowadays & looks disinterested at Utd

C Ronaldo - Will score you goals but he's bone idle and refuses to press. Also a cancer in the dressing room.

They need to replace at least 6 of those players and the subs bench is even worse.

I know Utd fans like to bang on about the Glaziers but they've given every Utd Manager a fortune to spend, they've just spent really fucking badly & long may it continue

The problem with the Rags is Ronaldo, Rashford, Penandes and Maguire.

All absolutely shite, vastly over rated and paid a fortunate.

Fortunately for us they appear untouchable and I suspect the cause of a lot of the shite that goes on their.

They let lower profile but more consistent players leave and keep hold of this lot, unbelievable the clueless fans think these 4 are good.

Can't wait for next Monday, it will be carnage on and off the pitch.

Throw Sancho in there too average at best and 73m 350k a week wow

happend last year when they thrashed leeds,dancing in the streets,shirts on parade over the weeks then bang reality hit home and the shirts get tucked away
Their emotional resilience and balance is so flimsy it’s pathetic. They are so over emotional about everything it’s like they’ve turned into Scousers.

One minute they’re breaking into and causing criminal damage to their own stadium and injuring Police officers, protesting and crying about everything week-after-week about how much they hate the Glazers, huge inquests on tele all the time from ex-players…

Then when CRonaldo signed they had Ferdinand doing weird Twitter videos, Gary Chuckle said the buzz around Manchester was like Elvis had come back, their fans did a video in Town laughing at Noel Gallagher, they’d signed CRonaldo Verane and Sancho and it was “the best transfer window anyone’s had for a decade”, they won their first game and the club’s Twitter account said “Don’t say it, don’t say it, don’t say it” with a picture of the league table with them top of the league, they were chanting “United are back United are back hello hello”…

Then the season evens itself out and they’re where they should be and their fans are protesting again, getting two managers sacked in six months, moaning like fuck, constant huge inquests on tele from ex-players again…

Then they beat Liverpool in pre-season and I was sat in my balcony that evening and overheard a conversation below me between two Rags with one saying “there’s no reason why we can’t win the league after that, just a few more signings”, you’ve got loads of optimism coming from them, the Glazers have finally got it right, sorted out the DoF and manager roles, Ten Hag is the savour…

Then they lose their first two games and it’s back to “it’s just time for the Glazers to go now”, the club is rotten to the core, it’s a shambles, cry moan whinge, bottom lips going, huge inquests on tele again from ex-players…

They’ve got no idea how to support a normal football club. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER. Their time at the top has been and gone, new owners won’t make a difference in that, there are just different clubs having their time at the top now. In a few decades’ time City won’t be the top club anymore and we’ve just got to roll with it and enjoy the good times while they last and then expect and accept the bad times when they come back. That’s football, that’s life, it’s a natural cycle.

Those videos of silly fucking Rags watching games and analysing their defeats aren’t good watches, and they aren’t funny not even in a “laugh at United” way.

They are everything that’s wrong with football.

All our fans creaming themselves about how many City shirts they see dotted around the planet from no-marks who’d have nothing to do with us if we weren’t winning trophies need to take heed from these cunts on these United (and Arsenal) fan channels because, once City start to fade into being a bit shit again while WestHam Leeds and Bristol City are the big money clubs after big takeovers decades into the future who are winning everything, it’ll be these glory hunting fuckwits who’ll be moaning like fuck on their YouTube channels, crying to get managers sacked every five minutes, demanding Sheikh Mansour finally fucks off and making our fanbase a fucking laughing stock.

What you talking about we are “Man City!”

Last edited:
I’ve just been checking out the rags-dippers pre-match thread on the cafe and there are quite a few posts on there suggesting that action needs to be taken to postpone the game. Wonder what excuse will be used not to dock them 10 points this time.

Amongst the general despair was this gem…

View attachment 52696
A derby? Since when is a rags-dips game a fucking derby?! State of them.

Well nothing happened last time to the club so why not they think they can do it again without repercussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.