United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth watching for the first minute alone when Alice moves right up to the camera in angry mode ha ha ha

Oh she's great isn't she?!! Some breath control too.

That's 14min I won't get back but one of Alice's observations deserves greater circulation:

"John Murtough is working from 6am to 10pm? What as, a male prostitute?"

With apologies to Blackadder II, hope he knows the song about Squirry the Squirrel as they're going to need an awful lot of sixpences.

They are are deluded, make no mistake the shits are staring at the abyss and it's got a lovely inevitability about it.

It’s time for Sky to sack Neville he’s using them as his mouthpiece what other sport allows this, he’s taking centre stage every game now to voice his opinions about the rags.I have not subscribed to hear this gobshite talk endlessly about the rags. Driving the rag fans to demonstrate against the owners without any action being taken by his employer.

Been over on their forum. I would advise anybody wanting a laugh to do similar. Basically, they want riots and boycotts and roads blocked so people can’t get into the stadium. The Southerners are already telling the Manc based ones that they won’t take kindly to that given the distance and expense involved.
This could get real ugly lol…..,

Redknapp is spot on. They have spent millions on players who are basically not good enough. The owners might be taking money out of the club, but they are not responsible for selecting new players and the performances on the pitch. Neville really losing his rag there and loved it when Jamie said “look at me when I am talking to you”. Hope you had a pleasant evening Gary.
They have spent millions but the Glazers also appointed Ole whose previous job in England was to relegate Cardiff.
They then sat back and watched the Ole car crash at the same time as managers such as Pochatino and Conte were available and ultimately went elsewhere.
They did that because they knew Ole would be so grateful for the job he won't rock the Glazer boat and also the fans (initially) backed the Ole appointment because of his club legend status so therefore felt getting rid of him earlier could have back fired with the fans

I thought Van Persie was a gamble we didnt need to take. He had had lots of time out with injuries for 7 out of his last 8 years. that old twat got extremely lucky with him.
The pisscan knew the game was up so he landed Van Persie by hook or by crook.

Van Persie was bought under false pretences. He went to the rags on the premise that the old twat was going to stick around for a good few years.

Bacon Face on the other hand had other ideas. Although he would never admit it publicly he knew MCFC were a real force to contend with and it was now (2012-2013) or never.

One last roll of the dice to bow out on a high. Luckily for him it paid off. The club on the other hand...... finished!

I am still amazed they did not go for Conte, yes he would be short term, but he would have destroyed the cancer in that club

Boardroom discussion between Glaziers & GPC

Glaziers - ‘Alex, you know we need to fix this club, we need to cut out the tumor, we need to get rid of everything that’s holding us back, do you think Conte is the right man for that?’

GPC - ‘nah, not sure he’d be in our(my) best interest’

Been over on their forum. I would advise anybody wanting a laugh to do similar. Basically, they want riots and boycotts and roads blocked so people can’t get into the stadium. The Southerners are already telling the Manc based ones that they won’t take kindly to that given the distance and expense involved.
This could get real ugly lol…..,
I can see train blockades on the tracks just beyond Macclesfield station

The pisscan knew the game was up so he landed Van Persie by hook or by crook.

Van Persie was bought under false pretences. He went to the rags on the premise that the old twat was going to stick around for a good few years.

Bacon Face on the other hand had other ideas. Although he would never admit it publicly he knew MCFC were a real force to contend with and it was now (2012-2013) or never.

One last roll of the dice to bow out on a high. Luckily for him it paid off. The club on the other hand...... finished!
Although it was hard to take at the time, that title win in 2013 laid the foundations for the next ten years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.