United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s time for Sky to sack Neville he’s using them as his mouthpiece what other sport allows this, he’s taking centre stage every game now to voice his opinions about the rags.I have not subscribed to hear this gobshite talk endlessly about the rags. Driving the rag fans to demonstrate against the owners without any action being taken by his employer.

We no longer subscribe to Sky but would be raising a complaint about their continued reticence in controlling snide Neville’s rants about the Glaziers.

He is clearly agitating utd fans to be disruptive at games and who knows how far the Morons in Black will go?

You can bet if it was City fans proposing to disrupt a game it’d be widely reported and condemned.

Is Emma Patton taking the piss out of the rags by wearing zebra pants on sky sports news?
6f70b9562700e0ddbe6f4469c4e11559.jpg
I agree that is very disrespectful, she should take them off straight away;)

We no longer subscribe to Sky but would be raising a complaint about their continued reticence in controlling snide Neville’s rants about the Glaziers.

He is clearly agitating utd fans to be disruptive at games and who knows how far the Morons in Black will go?

You can bet if it was City fans proposing to disrupt a game it’d be widely reported and condemned.
And it should be condemned, he should have been sacked after the Liverpool, OT covid fixture when the fans broke it to the ground.

Well it's interesting you say that Gordon.

There is no way I can prove this (with the exception of Mrs Tracking back) but when they lifted that trophy in 2013 I said: "it will be twelve years before they win the league again".

The funny thing is at the time I was being very conservative in my assessment.
It was obvious they had issues. If you look at their net spend from 2009 to 2013 (‘no value in the market’ ffs) it was obvious the squad was starting to creak and age.

When you think what a team they had in 2008: amazing front three, possibly the best back four in world football and a decent midfield and the squad they had in 2013 it was clear they were in decline, which despite significant sums being thrown at the problem, has continued.

Not sure I’d have made such a bold prediction though!

It was obvious they had issues. If you look at their net spend from 2009 to 2013 (‘no value in the market’ ffs) it was obvious the squad was starting to creak and age.

When you think what a team they had in 2008: amazing front three, possibly the best back four in world football and a decent midfield and the squad they had in 2013 it was clear they were in decline, which despite significant sums being thrown at the problem, has continued.

Not sure I’d have made such a bold prediction though!
He was given far too much power by the powers that be, he was a magnificent manager but towards the end became a selfish, bitter, dinosaur, the game was moving on, he knew it but his selfish actions destroyed all that he built the previous 20. years

Liverpool fans didn’t think it would be 30 years for them, let’s hope United break that
It could be a lot longer than that.

It's not just players (and soon to be managers) that will hesitate and balk at the idea of joining the circus at Trafford.

If things don't improve soon the whole enterprise will become toxic and once the sponsors start withdrawing the outcome will be bleak to say the least.

The reporter on SSN has just said the news in from United training today is Hagg has added 13km additional running to today's training as that's how much more running Brentford did yesterday.
I might be wrong but the maths seem off there.

Lee Hendrie is saying "5 years for United to challenge for top honours again? More like ten"
Ten years.
Ten years from now to win the title. It was ten years ago they last won it.
What was it we used to say on here? TICK TOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.