United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been over on their forum. I would advise anybody wanting a laugh to do similar. Basically, they want riots and boycotts and roads blocked so people can’t get into the stadium. The Southerners are already telling the Manc based ones that they won’t take kindly to that given the distance and expense involved.
This could get real ugly lol…..,
Note to oneself..Must buy popcorn and ale this week..

Ah but that’s because they are playing their under nines.
Or something like that according to Savage.

Although it was hard to take at the time, that title win in 2013 laid the foundations for the next ten years.
Well it's interesting you say that Gordon.

There is no way I can prove this (with the exception of Mrs Tracking back) but when they lifted that trophy in 2013 I said: "it will be twelve years before they win the league again".

The funny thing is at the time I was being very conservative in my assessment.

Shamelessly stolen from Facebook

OLD TRAFFORD DONKEY SANCTUARY (Est. 2013.)

From as little as £750 a year, you too can sponsor a helpless donkey. Like HARRY bought from Leicester for £80m, where his cruel Thai owners were forcing him to perform as a 'footballer' for as much as 90 minutes in the blazing sun, in front of a baying crowd. Or CRISTIANO, brought here at enormous expense because no one else wanted him. No one knows exactly how old Cristiano is, but he's certainly a veteran as he can scarcely move and is useless for any work. His food, vet bills and treats cost us over 500k a week. Or perhaps little LUKE or 'Fatty' as he is known to his fans. Luke has had such traumas that he's a compulsive eater, and often eats as many as 10 large sacks of carrots a day.

Of course, you don't need to choose Harry, Cristiano or Luke. We have more than a dozen other donkeys some of them tragic cases. For example PHIL. Little Phil would have been put down anywhere else, as his vet bills are huge and he is rarely able to do any work. However, here at Old Trafford he is safe and can enjoy retirement with his friends.

We are open on alternate weekends and many Thursday nights. Why don't you come down and enjoy the sight of our donkeys running aimlessly about our large field in Trafford, near Manchester? We have several cafes and a big shop where you can buy an expansive range of donkey memorabilia. Remember, every penny goes towards the upkeep of our donkeys and enables us to bring in more hapless donkeys from around the world to our safe retirement home.

(Old Trafford Donkey Sanctuary, Registered Charity 16161616.)

Patron: Mr J. Glazer. Temporary Donkey Superintendent Mr E. ten Hag. Donkey Superintendent Emeritus, Sir Alex Ferguson.

Corporate Sponsors: FA Premier League, PGMOL, BBC, Daily Mail, Guardian, Mr Kok's Crispy Noodle Stall (Bangkok).

Well it's interesting you say that Gordon.

There is no way I can prove this (with the exception of Mrs Tracking back) but when they lifted that trophy in 2013 I said: "it will be twelve years before they win the league again".

The funny thing is at the time I was being very conservative in my assessment.
Liverpool fans didn’t think it would be 30 years for them, let’s hope United break that

I thought Van Persie was a gamble we didnt need to take. He had had lots of time out with injuries for 7 out of his last 8 years. that old twat got extremely lucky with him.
Short term luck, that was a selfish transfer by the piss can, Van Persie was finished after his first season with them and he cost a fortune in wages, that was the start of the decline, a slow long, glorious decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.