United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally think B&M Pep is making a point. He's telling them to play from the back and they just don't have the skill, or the football intelligence to do it. He's telling the owners that he needs decent footballers. Not sure they need to spend a fortune, they just need intelligent football players. Brighton are doing it....

I can't see someone putting in £4 or 5 billion of their own money.
It could well turn out that they get lumbered with more debt than they have now because the price to buy United will be many fold this time round than that which the Glazers paid for them.

Put 4 or 5 billion in & then get criticism if you take a dividend.

Did you watch them yesterday?
They're getting twatted.
Football is not like though is it?

They are going to get roasted this week from all angles, I would expect serious trouble before the games , the players are cowards but may well turn up for that match, like I said in many ways I hope they do.

I think the most effective tactic would be to do what happened when the European Super League broke out. Stop matches happening from protests/blockades. It can't be allowed to continue.

I also have the feeling the Liverpool game isn't going to happen

It’s time to act. Enough is enough. I would love to be in Manchester right now to do whatever it takes to interfere with these bastard owners.

This is the only answe at this point. Make their lives hell.

Ah banners, schmanners. Singing anti glazer songs and harsh written words has got us absolutely nowhere. I like to think I have

a considered, balanced view on life and it’s actions, but it’s definitely time we kidnapped a Glazer and held them to ransom.

They are absolutely deluded :)

Mate if they beat the dippers feel free to roast me.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.