United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the glazers decided to sell what price do the ask for, how much do they take out a year £200 million so there thinking we'll if we stay another 20 years that's £4 billion at a starting price the stadium needs 1.5 billion and the playing squad half a billion that's 6 billion serious question is that a viable purchase for someone

In hindsight I could have ended up with egg on my face making such a bold prediction.

However, I was taking a number of components into consideration, some of which you've alluded to. The important one was the GPC retiring and the impact he had on the club.

All the signs of demise were there but the icing on the cake was the end of the GPC's era.
Their succession planning was utterly reckless.

Just seen Dean Henderson save a penalty for Nottingham Forest, a sh1t penalty, but all the same.

Does anyone know what is the legal situation regarding loan deals, if its for example a season long loan, can United cancel it and get him back? I'm sure some at United would want to after the events of this weekend.

The thing is: what a crappy situation for Nottingham Forest if that were to happen after what is looking like a positive start for them, who would they get as good on their budget?

This decision might ultimately be the difference between survival or relegation.

They didn’t plan because they are as arrogant today as they were when piss can was in charge. They thought they would never be toppled from their perch. And today is like all are xmases have arrived long may the fuckers suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.