United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen Dean Henderson save a penalty for Nottingham Forest, a sh1t penalty, but all the same.

Does anyone know what is the legal situation regarding loan deals, if its for example a season long loan, can United cancel it and get him back? I'm sure some at United would want to after the events of this weekend.

The thing is: what a crappy situation for Nottingham Forest if that were to happen after what is looking like a positive start for them, who would they get as good on their budget?

This decision might ultimately be the difference between survival or relegation.
I can't imagine Forest would have agreed to a season long loan with a recall option.

Love that Brentford fan waving cheerily at Ronaldo as he sulks off.

Oh and why do they use the word feck on shitcafe? Whenever I see that dirge posted/quoted on here every post contains the word feck and it really pisses me off. Glad they lost 4-0 for many and obvious reasons. There's another. One of their forums substituting a good English swear word for something that was barely funny in an Irish sitcom 3 decades ago. Whoppers.
Somebody said it’s because sad café is owned by two Irishmen.

But who appointed the people making the stupid footballing decisions?
The owners of a football club just own the shares.

Like Ferran Soriano said, “I have three shareholders: one from the United Arab Emirates, one from the United States, one from China. They're three investment funds that are looking for profitability and we try to win and grow the business and make them money."

None of our shareholders have any dealings in the football operations of City. The club, all clubs, are run by their boardrooms. Boardrooms have a Chairman, a Chief Executive Officer, a Chief Operations Officer, presidents and other board members. They are the ones who appoint the Director or Football and Coaches.

Owners of football clubs don’t really do anything but make money off their club. The Glazers are only different to City’s three shareholders in that they’ve leveraged debt on United but, because FFP doesn’t even look at debt, it doesn’t hinder United as a club in any way. And just like the Glazers, all our shareholders are interested in is making money from City.

The Glazers are just an easy target to a fanbase who don’t understand how modern football clubs are run. It’s Ferguson and the other board members they should have been directing their anger at, not the Glazers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen Dean Henderson save a penalty for Nottingham Forest, a sh1t penalty, but all the same.

Does anyone know what is the legal situation regarding loan deals, if its for example a season long loan, can United cancel it and get him back? I'm sure some at United would want to after the events of this weekend.

The thing is: what a crappy situation for Nottingham Forest if that were to happen after what is looking like a positive start for them, who would they get as good on their budget?

This decision might ultimately be the difference between survival or relegation.
Loan deals are governed by a contract between the parties. Some allow for recall, some don’t.

Loan deals are governed by a contract between the parties. Some allow for recall, some don’t.
Thank you, will be interesting to see what happens in this case.

Its a bit awkward as didn't Henderson slag off United just after the load was confirmed because he was promised game time that didn't then pan out. So if he does go back it might be like the Prodigal Son!

Even if it were possible, how motivated would Henderson be to play well for United ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.