United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely understand where you are coming from with this one, But Eriksen is the easy target here for giving the ball away, Looking at the bigger picture the easier pass for De Gea was to go wide to Slabhead or Dalot, He went to Eriksen with a player behind him going full press going by this reaction De Gea never gave him a shout something which you'd learn in under 6 games...The ball he was trying to play out wide they had Sancho high up hiding behind a Brentford player he had absolutely no desire to get on the ball. They have a group of players who are scared to get themselves on the ball.

As you've mentioned with Rodri and Ferny for example they have balls of steel and courage to constantly get on the ball and on top of that they are world class players.

I find it quite funny when ex players and media speak about playing out from the back going on like it's so easy to do. When it's the fact that Manchester City are just on a different planet when it comes to doing so we make it look easy when in reality it's incredibly tough.

I know one thing for sure, They got caught out against Brighton and Brentford doing it, WHEN they try and do it against the dippers they'll get ripped a new arsehole. I genuinely hand on heart think Liverpool will beat them by 6 or 7 next week.
Remember when the rag fans and media questioned whether Peps tika taka football would work in the prem

One of the rags at work has been on holiday these last two weeks.

He’s a decent lad, who has been very helpful to me moving into a new district.

But at the start of last season, after PR37 signed for them, he was so full of it, he was unbearable.

Tomorrow, when I see him, I’m going to ask where he’s been! Brighton or Brentford?
Start with "I've been looking four ward to seeing you " which I did to rags at work , told to fuck.off a few times

I used to think that United’s demise would only ever be temporary, given the financial advantage they enjoy over most teams. They will, of course, bounce back at some point but this current malaise is already lasting far longer than I expected, and shows no sign of abating. It’s beautiful to see.

I used to think that United’s demise would only ever be temporary, given the financial advantage they enjoy over most teams. They will, of course, bounce back at some point but this current malaise is already lasting far longer than I expected, and shows no sign of abating. It’s beautiful to see.

It could quite possibly last as long as Spurs has, which would be a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.