United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Ten Hag did call the players in for extra training yesterday and it was his decision that they do a 13km run then he is totally clueless and well out of his depth. I would be worried if he'd called the players in and they'd worked on their tactics
linked to 6'13 striker so hoof football to head on a stick is new ten bob tactic

not becoming an arrogant entitled fan base which is a lot easier for those of us who went through the dark days.

Ohhhh this will happen and in some ways it already has, with a new global fan base there comes the inevitable downside of the old City culture dying with the legacy fans and the locals who might very well get priced out.

Hardly a management team.
A CEO who knows nowt about the football business, just like his predecessor.
A DOF who is an overblown data analyst. And ten years too late.
A scouting dept who were sacked. Any replacements yet?
Multiple managers, some good, some bad, some laughable.
etc etc.
OK fair enough. Lol

The rag shite can’t even get their demonstrations right.
Everyone knows that you do it AFTER the match.
Ah well I suppose the game’s moved on since the Maine Road forecourt.
They’re doing it for the good of the team. I.e. they’re probably hoping for a forfeit/3-0 declared loss, which is likely to be a better outcome than what would happen if they played the dippers. Goal difference might be important in their relegation battle.

I re-watched the highlights 3 times since the game.

I laughed the same every time.
I re-watched one of the goals: rags attacking, Brentford defender wins the ball in his own area and floats a beautiful pass up the wing. Slabhead stands under the flight and watches the pretty ball sail over his head. Oops, am I supposed to chase back? Winger collects, pass inside, GOAL. Just hilarious.

There is no way City will implode after Guardiola leaves in the way that United have since Ferguson left. The reason is simple. We have a robust structure in place which binds together the owner, the management and the football staff which will not be affected at all by Guardiola leaving. Any new manager will have the full support of that structure, within the same guidelines that Guardiola works under.

Where there may be a drop-off is in on-field performance, depending on the effectiveness of the new manager
Because, let's face it Guardiola is the best. So we may be challengers rather than favourites.

But those worrying about some United-like meltdown should relax a little imo.
Perfect.

IF Ten Hag did call the players in for extra training yesterday and it was his decision that they do a 13km run then he is totally clueless and well out of his depth. I would be worried if he'd called the players in and they'd worked on their tactics
I can see his methodology tbh.. If they get fitter it will help them to run around even more looking like headless chickens.

Are you watching, are you watching, are you watching Big Fat Sam
Are you watching, Big Fat Sam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.