United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebekah Vardy’s lost WhatsApp messages referred to in the Colleen Rooney trial were suggested by m’learned counsel to lie in Davy Jones’s Locker.

“Mrs Rooney’s barrister David Sherborne said Caroline Watt was “filming the coastline” while on a boat trip in Scotland and dropped her phone, with Ms Watt “unable to retrieve it”.

Mr Sherborne said on Thursday it was a “shame” that messages between journalists – who had allegedly been leaked stories – and Ms Watt were “lying at the bottom of the sea in Davy Jones’ locker”.

Ms Vardy replied: “Who is Davy Jones?”

Not very nice from the barrister, but that’s what you get when you go to court.
He was a great singer, and not just a cheeky Monkee, but, why did he have a locker down there?

I was reading the caf earlier and the protest about glazers.
One of them asked if they would be happy with the glazers if they signed a few players.
Someone replied that the issue isn't signings it's the money they are taking from the club.

Why does it matter if the owners are taking money from the club? Answer I'm sure would be because they then can't sign top level players so it is about signings.

Also no coincidence that the protests always align with the transfer windows.

Cheers. I must stop laughing at the rags - it hurts.
I've opted for the home dialysis as I don't want to spend 3 days a week at MRI - I'll sleep a lot better when I suss how to not trigger the alarm, but it's only my third night tonight.

Have you got the same problem as me - buggered kidneys (mine are down to 6% effective)?
We could perhaps set up a support group if enough people are interested, and still get to laugh at the rags despite our problems.
Just a thought.
hi mate PKD ive got their at 16% last count blood test tomorrow at hope, im on the 6 liters of water diet at present , please feel free to get intouch if want chat my sister had transplant a few years ago and doing great so there is hope,anyway wish you all the best and easy nights sleep,

ian

hi mate PKD ive got their at 16% last count blood test tomorrow at hope, im on the 6 liters of water diet at present , please feel free to get intouch if want chat my sister had transplant a few years ago and doing great so there is hope,anyway wish you all the best and easy nights sleep,

ian
Thanks for the support. This time last year, I was at 16%, now it's at 6%. I've not been told yet my liquid intake limit, but I could only manage 2 pints and a short last night with my mate on our once a week "piss up" (max 3 pints). The doc seems to think that should be OK as it's only once a week, so I've got to be grateful for that.
I prefer to watch City sober these days.

I think united will end up with:

- Melo at rb (Wan-Bissaka going)
- Casmeiro
- back up goalkeeper.
- another midfielder
- Antony/gakpo

Will definitely make them better, but still touch and go for top 4 I'd say
That's at least 350 mil with salaries and fee agents. They haven't spent that since Mou.

I'm willing to bet my left nut they'll fight between themselves at the protest, get the game called off, cause an absolute mess, police, arrests, get deducted/fined, piss off the dippers, PL and Sky plus all televisions involved in it and make a more disastrous start of the season than they can imagine.

All for it, I'll make sure I'll crack a cold Moretti this Monday, as i booked the day off work for a longer weekend. After that I'll fuck my wife in her David Silva shirt.
That's a proper Monday night treat

I started home dialysis 2 nights ago, and am getting used to my peritoneum being filled with a liquid to clean out my blood of toxins. For 8 hours overnight, I have 2 litres at a time put in, held for an hour, taken out, and repeated 3 further times before the programme is finished. At the moment, it feels as if my body has been given a thorough beating, but this will settle down.
Unfortunately, reading this thread is making me laugh so much that am literally having to hold my sides to try and stop the pain.

Please don't let it stop.
Get well soon blue and long may your entertainment continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.