United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have a separate thread for people whose kidneys are fucked?

This thread is for people to take the piss out of rag fans and their shitstain of a club, with a preening narcissist polluting the dressing room, a walking wardrobe as captain and a manager with all the credibility of a supply teacher.

Of course I wish you all well ;-)

Can we have a separate thread for people whose kidneys are fucked?

This thread is for people to take the piss out of rag fans and their shitstain of a club, with a preening narcissist polluting the dressing room, a walking wardrobe as captain and a manager with all the credibility of a supply teacher.

Of course I wish you all well ;-)
Everyone off to the Renal Thread....

Not bad. But go on then, here's one with 11.
I include the punctuation to make it clear and stop brains or lungs from failing...

In the school exam, James, as opposed to John who had had 'had', had had 'had had'; 'had had' had had little to no effect on the mark James was eventually given.

Ain't English ace?

Does “fucking fuckers fucking fucked” come close?

If Casemiro goes to them, he must realise that his legs are going and he needs one last pay day for retirement.

No way does any rational footballer already at a 'big' club look at their situation and think I want a part of that. Has to be about the pay day now.

Neville on a new podcast (Diary of a CEO) saying City will never be as big as utd. Don't have the history apparently.

To be fair to him (and not saying I agree with him fully) he speaks well on other stuff to do with politics, mental health, the media in this country etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.