United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really didn’t want to see De Jong join them, but Casemiro I genuinely wouldn’t be that arsed about. He’d obviously improve them, but not enough to justify those figures.
He will get the red cards he deserves when he’s not playing for Madrid

They have so many issues, but there fans are the main one. They want instant success as that is what they got used to.

This has now passed, it is a hard uphill climb but with the demand the owners try any short cut and when they don’t work you end up back at the start.

For the record I believe under the right manager possibly Ten Hag Sancho could become very good and the money they have they should for me be buying similar profile players.

Buying Varne, Ronaldo, Casiemo etc. never going to work.

They spend the most amount of money, so buy the quality youth from clubs that are happy to develop and sell for large transfer fees and leave buying the players from elite clubs that they no longer want.
Sancho is bobbins, always will be.

Yeah, but he can actually cover their shite defence, so he's a huge improvement over what they have now.

But yeah, a sign of the short-term thinking that their manager is forced into. He knows he won't be given time to build a team, so he has to resort to spending Rodri levels of money on a 30 year old.

Yeah was thinking that he be in front of the convict and Tattoo helping them out think he is a red card player can he win the all pass it well enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.