United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't resort to abuse and name calling although I'm not at all surprised to see that response.

I just think its such a shame that low information, reactionary liberals are incapable of rational, reasoned debate on the issues of a not fit for purpose Welfare State and Benefits System... which manages to be cruel, harsh and virtually unobtainable to many of the people who are genuinely most in need of it, whilst also being overly generous and profligate to those who know how to fully exploit it through the lifestyle choices they make.
Morning, Mr Duncan-Smith.

Precious little about the rags in last few pages. Before that it was wall to wall Goldbridge.
Thats what.
Oh! I am a tad disappointed. Whilst I agree that the rag thread had turned into Off Top (politics) thread, I was kind of hoping the swamp had burnt down.

f7ef574a38e6625756fafb106075ad9f.jpg

I see Ferguson has rocked up at Carrington this morning. As long as that old senile **** is lurking in the background they’re going nowhere. Immediately undermines the new manager with his new presence.
Wantawayron is meant to be turning up today for talks with Ten months, hmmmmm. As you say, the gpc undermines everything they try and do.

And it's brilliant. I hope my jelly and ice cream is in cold storage for years, many many years.

I see Ferguson has rocked up at Carrington this morning. As long as that old senile **** is lurking in the background they’re going nowhere. Immediately undermines the new manager with his new presence.
They're becoming so cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.