United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this comical De Jong saga then, Barca want to sell but De Jong's agent has been afk essentially and not replying to contact efforts? He really does not want to leave Barca does he. Fake Ronaldo wanting to leave and kicking up a public fuss is just the cherry on the top for me.

With De Jong if he is so resistant to leaving at what point do utd call it a day. I get deals can take time but what we hear with De Jong is he is strongly resistant to moving to Utd or at least, leaving Barca. What player do you get in this situation? a model professional who will keep a grit and determination even if the chips are down. Or do you get someone like Rashford who can barely lift their chin of their chest.

I am happy for it to continue but if i were a utd fan the fresh joy of getting a decent manager would already have a hint of sourness about it with this and Ronaldo. Shame that!

Well said. Who knows how his family are feeling.
Well said !! So you believe it. How come he played for the rags after the very sad event. This isn't grief he has spent all summer gobbling off that they need to sign decent players. They didn't so he's on strike until they let him leave.

I think this summer really has shown how far that lot have fallen. Who are they signing? A 30-year old player with a severe heart issue who's looking for his final pay day; some unknown player who've done okay in the Dutch league.
High profile players like De Jong fight to NOT go there.. their by far best player is a 37-year old who doesn't want to stay.

It's wonderful to behold, just wonderful.

Last edited:
I'll never forget the sweaty, fat, useless **** bouncing up and down on the pitch after VAR shafted us in the CL. He's a fucking myth. Belongs at a midtable La Liga side, or the Rags.

How he didn't get a crack that night is beyond me. Fucking prick
South American Sean Dyce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.