United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is also odd is going from De Jong to Casemiro. 2 entirely different types of midfielder. It smells of desperation to make a big named signing in lieu of someone who actually fits the initial mould they were looking for.
He's better than they have in midfield but they've gone from targeting someone who controls the tempo of a game to someone who wins the ball back so they can pass to players that control the tempo of a game. They need the former.
He is what rags needed to unlock Pogbellend and he is off already. Lmao

Casemiro is still a very good player. He goes there for the money, so lets see how motivated he really is. Nonetheless, he is quite profesional, so he may so well actually.

Does all this mean that McZit will be getting bombed out upto Scotland, somewhere like Aberdeen or Dundee

With protests planned etc.

I have said for awhile although would not do Myself, would be great to copy their banner but on money spent since last PL.

I would love this high and wide, let everyone know these spoilt lot, have spent more then anyone else from last being first.

So have had a bigger advantage then anyone, but yet they still complain because they feel there advantage should be bigger!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.