United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you sell a cash cow? Millions of idiots buying tatty merchandise and turning up for one game in a lifetime. They spend nothing on the infrastructure because there is no value added, just hope the morons that support them keep turning up.
Exactly. Milk the plastics. No brainer for them to keep it

Ah yes. Possibly - hadn’t considered that option - but after his interview I thought maybe they’d rather make him suffer by benching him unless they could sell him.
That would have been nice to see. I think it's a win - win situation for us though, as the pair of them come out looking like cunts ; )

Reactions: CC1
Pop stars/film stars ? 8 billion of their own money, nah don't see it.
Dubai, like I say, why spend all that when you could get Leeds for millions, the middle eat go for growth and profit.
The Ineos bid for Chelsea was never a serios one, proper business men don't bid after the deadline, that was a look at me statement. A pint at the Grey Horse says he does not buy them.
Moving them to a purpose built complex... where ? City and United were offered the COMS, we had the sense to say yes. They were too proud, Old Trafford etc etc wankers etc.
800 mill gets you a new stadium, on top of your 8 billion hmmm
Fair enough. I don’t think they would hold out for 8 billion, they’d get a huge profit selling for 3 or 4.
The best place to move to would be Godalming, where their supporters are. There is still a lot of land on the old docklands but I dont know what the plans are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.