United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To think, people rate ratface. He's just a bitter, bitter, rag. Well done Graeme Souness.

The shit has got no credibility as a pundit, as a business man (front of house puppet), a football manager (woeful, embarrassing failure), or as a would be politician. Why do we constantly have to suffer his inane, hypocritical drivel? Just a screeching, hot air gobshite.

Last edited:
Some expert on Sky Sports News has just said that although they lost by seven, Rag fans can still taunt the Dippers because they’re SEVEN points clear of them.
Wtf ……?

What yesterday proved once and for all is that ratface Fernandez is a selfish horrible cowardly little shit. It's also time the officials started booking him for his constant whining and abuse.

I'm staggered he wasn't sent off for pushing the linesman.

Also, I think it's borderline disgraceful how he behaved, walking around the pitch, asking to be subbed off etc.

That Sancho is hardly getting a kick,which pleases me no end,not that he's good,it's just a move he thought he'd be the superstar.................
Sancho joined Utd for £75m at the same time Grealish joined us for £100m, and there was a good amount of time when the rags were crowing about how they'd got the better deal and we'd been turned over by Villa. Well, look how that's turned out. Of course you never hear a thing about how Utd basically flushed that £75m down the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.