United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want them sharing our sacred turf. Fuck 'em. Tainting the hallowed ground where Merlin, Sergio, Yaya etc once trod?

I'd be beyond pissed off.
The Scum are still pissed at the fact their biggest ever "home" crowd was at Maine Road when they had to share it with City.

Fuck off OLD TOILET you may hold 75000 now but Maine road was bigger back in the day.
Manchester City
84,569​
Maine RoadStoke CityFA Cup sixth round3 March 1934

Now to all the lurkers on here.....................FUCK OFF !!!

Do you realise how much disinfectant would be required to kill all the germs that those rag infested fuckers would leave behind, I'll give you a clue there isn't enough in the world so being polite it's a fuck off from me
True. They are the 1% that Domestos can’t reach.

I’ve just been to ASDA, and had a quick look at the sports section of three of them, all of whom were wanking themselves stupid in trying to compare ten Bob to the former City player and the pisscan, on that they claim he is going to bring through the kids.

I almost threw up.

The Scum are still pissed at the fact their biggest ever "home" crowd was at Maine Road when they had to share it with City.

Fuck off OLD TOILET you may hold 75000 now but Maine road was bigger back in the day.
Manchester City
84,569​

the highest attendance at the toilet is held by Grimsby v wolverhampton, so in essence they don't hold any record attendance.

I hadn't seen his little speech until now. Looks as if he is speaking to a bunch of uninterested children. Not exactly a war cry, I think. I guess they were envious of Guardiola's "You are my warriors" clip. Good stuff.

Manchester City
84,569​

It's embarrassing for them that their record league attendance was set at the home of their rivals, vs Arsenal at Maine Road, and they don't even hold the record attendance at their own stadium, Grimsby vs Wolves in the FA Cup at the swamp holds that record.

What a fucking surprise. After going off on a stretcher that bag of slack pissflaps Antony might be ready for the cup final. According to the BBC…

Erik ten Hag said on Sunday that the 23-year-old Brazilian will "probably" recover from his ankle injury in time for Saturday's final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.