United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're being as pedantic as they usually are, the Arsenal penalty and the John Terry penalty misses could suggest that they won both of those CLs and their treble by default.

But then, I wouldn't stoop so low...
Totally agree, the context was that it was just a response to their claims that theirs was "a better treble than ours was".

If any of them could tell me why I'd love to hear it.

Fucking hell!

Apologies everyone I have been that preoccupied with other things.

SCUM.

View attachment 83285SCUM.

Enjoy my lovely Blues.
CTID.
As you were.
It’s that image , endorsed by that shite hole of a club that really shows a lack of respect in its extreme , to a club that pulled it out of the shit when old Trafford got bombed - let that actually sink in and understand how fucking disrespectful it really is , the hierarchy actually endorsed it , Ferguson, Charlton , and the rest of the cunts at that club harvested a deep disrespect for this club for no real reason - other than that they always knew how big a club this is when it gets going.
I for one will cheer like fuck when the govan ends his time on this planet.
Jelly and ice cream for me , in actual fact , I’d have a second helping. Cunts

It’s that image , endorsed by that shite hole of a club that really shows a lack of respect in its extreme , to a club that pulled it out of the shit when old Trafford got bombed - let that actually sink in and understand how fucking disrespectful it really is , the hierarchy actually endorsed it , Ferguson, Charlton , and the rest of the cunts at that club harvested a deep disrespect for this club for no real reason - other than that they always knew how big a club this is when it gets going.
I for one will cheer like fuck when the govan ends his time on this planet.
Jelly and ice cream for me , in actual fact , I’d have a second helping. Cunts
Me too and then jump up and down on my bouncy castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.