United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long, hard season ended in defeat to Man City in the FA Cup final, all Lisandro Martinez wanted was to let his hair down and forget about football.

As he settled in at the luxury Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel, the Man United defender was probably looking forward to a bit of rosé and pan con tomate in the sun, cracking into a good book, and perhaps even checking out that meditation retreat in the north of the island.

The last thing he wanted to see as he popped down to reception to book a hot stone massage was Jack Grealish stumbling through the lobby blasting out Blue Moon from a boom box on his shoulder.
Source: The Upshot

Sport version of PopBitch

Last edited:
Just had a quick look on red cafe and they are all for the Qatari takeover. What a bunch of fucking hypocrites, they’re just wanting to win trophies no matter where the money comes from. They can have all the money in the world but they are still a shitshow and are decades behind us

The missus had an upsetting experience yesterday, which I found utterly typical of some rags.
Helping out at a church funeral, she said that as the ceremony was over and the coffin and mourners were going out of the church, the exit music came on and it was a guy singing "Glory Glory Man United".
I am not particularly devout, but I thought it desecrated a fine old church and wad not only totally inappropriate, but ironic that it was only a few days after our treble was achieved.

What "glory"??? Even after their death, their fans can't help showing their deluded claims.
I don't wish to disrespect the dead (whoever he was) but I found the whole thing rather sick.

The missus had an upsetting experience yesterday, which I found utterly typical of some rags.
Helping out at a church funeral, she said that as the ceremony was over and the coffin and mourners were going out of the church, the exit music came on and it was a guy singing "Glory Glory Man United".
I am not particularly devout, but I thought it desecrated a fine old church and wad not only totally inappropriate, but ironic that it was only a few days after our treble was achieved.

What "glory"??? Even after their death, their fans can't help showing their deluded claims.
I don't wish to disrespect the dead (whoever he was) but I found the whole thing rather sick.
It wasn’t that dickhead who was at the Munich remembrance was it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.