United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, it is harsh. But I also mean that if Anthony was in our setup playing under Pep he'd look a much better player than he does at that shitheap of a club.

In fairness, firstly I doubt that Pep would ever have sanctioned the purchase of such an arrogant and talentless twat, but if he had made that mistake, Antony would now be at Barca with the arrogant and sulky Portugese **** Cancelo .

Ten Haag is a poor judge of talent and character based upon evidence so far.

Pep improves any player that is willing to listen. He made Fabien Delph a left back in our centurion league win.

Pep would never buy someone like Antony. Our due diligence would have flagged up him being a flawed character and a lazy bastard to boot.

Had Ten Hag improved any player over there since he took over? Maybe Shaw?

Shaw hasn't improved, he's just played more and come into a tiny bit of form because of it. Wracking my brain, but it's true none of them have improved. A few good games here and there, but all false dawns. Would be a bit surprised if Ten Haag lasts the season tbh, though I'm sure they'll get the usual help from officials..

Pep improves any player that is willing to listen. He made Fabien Delph a left back in our centurion league win.

Pep would never buy someone like Antony. Our due diligence would have flagged up him being a flawed character and a lazy bastard to boot.

Had Ten Hag improved any player over there since he took over? Maybe Shaw?
Surely the sauna should take the credit for this

They have bought a ball playing goalkeeper to play behind a defense that isn't technically good enough to make the most of it. All it does is slow them down and allow teams to press them, ironically they gave up an exceptional shot stopper in order to bring him in, i suspect they wouldnt have conceded as many as they have if they stuck with the donut thief in goal.

Shaw hasn't improved, he's just played more and come into a tiny bit of form because of it. Wracking my brain, but it's true none of them have improved. A few good games here and there, but all false dawns. Would be a bit surprised if Ten Haag lasts the season tbh, though I'm sure they'll get the usual help from officials..
He’s become a decent centre half in ETH’s time. I was trying to be a bit balanced. It’s a low bar though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.