United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The group I go the match with did the same apart from 2 of our lot who went to the pub after the 4th went in.

I also remember us giving Paul Merson a rousing reception when he played brilliantly for Villa.
I also remember when we hosted Chelsea one season and Zola was pure magic. Again thousands stood up and applauded when he was substituted late on.
A joy to behold was the little fella and who could have imagined a couple of decades later we would have our very own Zola type player in David Silva.

It really is sickening what these old school, Shill, Journalists will write to keep an absolutely shite United team and a club falling apart relevant and in the headlines. They have absolutely no shame whatsoever.

Once again the floppy haired c*nt excells himself.

ECD1-F141-C4-C3-4-BB3-9264-B3-B087314-CAE.jpg
Holt was born in 1966 so it's not like he has any personal recollection of the disaster or the impact it had on the club or its supporters. Everything he is writing about is based on hearsay. One imagines his earliest memories are the Denis back heel or Best's disappearing acts.

I also remember when we hosted Chelsea one season and Zola was pure magic. Again thousands stood up and applauded when he was substituted late on.
A joy to behold was the little fella and who could have imagined a couple of decades later we would have our very own Zola type player in David Silva.
Probably shouldn’t admit this now lol but I stood up & applaudEd berbatov against spurs he was magnificent that cup game . but as we know it was a regular occurrence to appreciate great football & sportsmanship years ago at city

Probably shouldn’t admit this now lol but I stood up & applaudEd berbatov against spurs he was magnificent that cup game . but as we know it was a regular occurrence to appreciate great football & sportsmanship years ago at city
I’d forgotten about that game, Spuds played with 10 men for a large part of the game and Berbatov played up front in his own and was superb.

Heard schmeichel on the radio last week waffling on about the aura of the club and that it takes a special kind of player to represent them , they really are deluded.
This is what will continue to hold them back. Let it continue. Their continued pursuit of special players, rather than a well functioning team. “This is Manchester United” we’re talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.