United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the United fans I know Garnacho is a Muppet. Plenty of talent but a bad attitude. One guy in particular has been talking him up fro a couple of years before he even hit the first team but according to him all their youth team are better than City's and half of them are the best player he's ever seen and should be starting for United. He also thinks Foden is rubbish so I'm beginning to doubt his judgement
It was Atkinson. Happened right in front of me as I was sat in The North Stand that day. As clear as a penalty you can see. How Atkinson and more importantly the linesman who was about 20 yards away from it missed it was truly unbelievable.

Our entire block all went up as one. Never seen the North Stand get so animated
They didn’t miss it mate, they just didn’t give it… SOP’s against the rag cunts…!

Sky reporting a world class performance from Mason Mount in a highly prestigious pre-season game against Leeds, and says it is " great to understand exactly how the manager wants the team to play ".

Translated as - Just fucking hoof it upfront to somebody ( probably offside anyway but ignored ) just like last season. Tactics of the highest order.

And you can see all the rags pre-season games on Shite TV Productions TM - really just how much smoke can be blown up the arses of these cunts ?

And as if possible, Mount manages to look an even bigger **** than before , wearing a rag shirt.

SLY are going to make a huge effort to keep these fuckers relevent this season.

Last edited:
Sky reporting a world class performance from Mason Mount in a highly prestigious pre-season game against Leeds, and says it is " great the understand exactly how the manager wants the team to play ".

Translated as - Just fucking hoof it upfront to somebody ( probably offside anyway but ignored ) just like last season. Tactics of the highest order.

And you can see all the rags pre-season games on Shite TV Productions TM - really just how much smoke can be blown up the arses of these cunts ?

And as if possible, Mount manages to look an even bigger **** than before , wearing a rag shirt.

SLY are going to make a huge effort to keep these fuckers relevent this season.
Sky have done that since 1992.

Sky have done that since 1992.

Totally agree.

The depth to which they are prepared to sink is illustrated in the piece I have just seen, where a new rag signing playing in a pre season friendly is shown as being a piece on news worthy of a fucking news item.

He didn't even score ffs.

Sky Sport News is a pathetic joke .

Totally agree.

The depth to which they are prepared to sink is illustrated in the piece I have just seen, where a new rag signing playing in a pre season friendly is shown as being a piece on news worthy of a fucking news item.

He didn't even score ffs.
They did it with Maguire, Fred, Goofy to name but a few.

I'll bet every cent I've got that sky sports give Mount motm in his first game for them.
Bookmark this post, 200% it'll happen.

Mount will bring dynamism to the utd team according to ten Haag,but that’s all and well,but will it bring them the league I think we know the answer to that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.