United Thread - 2023/24

Mount will bring dynamism to the utd team according to ten Haag,but that’s all and well,but will it bring them the league I think we know the answer to that..

every player they WANTED they would not sanction the purchases because of cost and the outside distraction of commitments to potential purchases.

Two things that come to my mind is

a/ change of ownership does NOT guarantee continued managerial tenure of Ten Bob - new owners may want a new marquee manager

b/ as it stands if the Glazers stay on Mount is now the level their marquee signings have sunken to

What really fucks me off is the allegations of cheating, wtf, we’re a very well run club with the best model in the world. We had to deal with the jealous old guard trying to halt lour progress but UEFA couldn’t defeat us and neither will the cunts of the hateful 8.

We’ve not cheated like Juve did, Dippers false investment in the new stadium, Chelsea, Leicester writing off debts, Rags hidden accounts in the Cayman Isles, we’re squeaky clean compared to those cunts

When I think back to the scums glory years
Waiting for their inevitable 88th minute winner week in week out in my rag infested house, as a lone city fan the shit I took from even my own wife and kids makes these days the blessing I never thought I’d see in my lifetime.
Both my city supporting parents died months before the takeover and they would have loved to see that first title.
Watching these cunts getting all giddy about mason fucking mount brings back the smiles and laughter from me I never thought I’d ever see.
The sight of that banner is etched in my mind and that alone will make sure I’ll hate these cunts for the rest of my life.
All that is left is an unlikely relegation but I’ve never given up hope.

So when they sign this new keeper,would that be 3 or 4 players that the manager has signed,having worked with them at Ajax?!Nobody seems the slightest bit concerned that he seems insecure and needs his friends with him,either that or he has a serious lack of imagination!Besides,..were that Ajax team really that good?!
Sounds a bit "Mel Machin" when he went back to Norfolk to sign Biggins, Gleghorn and Deehan
And Kendal, when he signed Heath, Harper, Pointon and Reid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.